Edit: Wow, I have a lot of commission requests. Some people I have already gotten back to while others I have not had a chance to yet. I will be sorting through the rest of the requests tomorrow, thanks so much everyone. There are some REALLY awesome commission requests, these are going to be fun to work on! Anyway, don't be nervous if you haven't gotten an email back from you yet, you will be hearing from me soon!
DIGITAL COMMISSION FORM
Additional info (Pose, outfit, etc.):
Step 1 - Pick a body type (Bust $20, Thigh up $35, Full body $50):
Step 2 - Pick a coloring style (Flat $5, Cel shaded $15, Soft shaded $35):
Step 3 - Pick add on's (optional):
Step 4 - Pick discount (optional):
MARKER COMMISSION FORM
Additional info (Pose, outfit, etc.):
Personal email (if different from paypal email):
Commission type (Bookmark $40, 8x10 Bust $50, 11x17 Thigh up $100):
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please pay close attention since I am offering both digital and
traditional commissions, so you need to be very specific about what
you want! To order, you need to read the TOS below and copy and
paste the form into a note. If this is not done, I will not consider
• Payment needs to be made upfront in full before I begin your commission.
• I accept payment via Paypal, I will send you an invoice to your
paypal email address.
• I will not draw Scat, Rape, Inflation, or Vore.
• I also reserve the right to turn down any commission that I do not
feel comfortable with drawing or that I feel that for whatever reason
I cannot produce a product worth the investment.
• I personally love pinups and suggestive art and will also draw adult (X rated) work.
• I can design a character for you, however it will cost quite a bit
more then my usual commissions
• I retain the rights to the images I draw, to display and use as I
please which may include as prints, and in book collections, while you
still retain rights to the character. You are allowed to use the image
in any personal way you please, but not for commercial purposes unless
• If you would like to arrange to purchase the rights to use the piece
commercially, feel free to discuss it with me.
• Under no circumstance does the client have the right to allow others
to use, copy, or trace the illustration I create for them. Ask them
AND me, if you wish to use it; both permissions need to be granted.
• I prefer to have artistic license, however I am adept at following a
character sheet and stay on model.
• I will NOT rework a finished image.
• Feel free to provide me with as many visual references as you wish
for your commission. The more information you give me the more
accurate I can be with the image.
• I do not accept lengthy text descriptions.
• Feel free to suggest poses or include reference images to help me understand.
• I cannot read minds so make sure the info you give me is accurate to
what you'd like.
• When I am finished I will send you a 300 dpi file of the image you
commissioned along with a 300 dpi file of the finished lineart.
• If a commission is canceled by either party I will refund the money
paid minus the amount for what work has been finished.
• I reserve the right to post or not post the image as I wish, unless
previously agreed not to.
• I will not take penalty for not reading your mind.
ADDL' FOR TRADTIONAL WORK:
• I reserve the right, at my discretion, to photograph/scan any
commissions I complete, to use the said scans to post on my personal
pages (website, DeviantArt, etc.), and to include the art in
promotional material such as prints/artbooks.
• For all traditional work, you will be mailed the original marker piece
to your home address. Shipping is free to all addresses within the
United States, all international orders require extra postage
Note: The Commission TOS is borrowed with permission from Luckypan.